Radiant Heating and Cooling Systems source the best in equipment, apply best practice in our craftsmanship and apply stringent European standards to our processes. For this reason it is easy to offer significant warranties.
The specifics of each, of course, varies with the item. These are explained here.
Pipes (Up to 30 years)
There is a 10 year warranty on all PEX pipes sold by Radiant Heating and Cooling Solutions, with a 30 year extended warranty when installed by a RHCS certified installer. The 10 year warranty applies from the date of purchase, and the 30 year from the date of installation, subject to the terms explained below.
Manifolds and Valves (2 years)
A 2 year product warranty applies to manifolds and valves, subject to the terms explained below.
Electrical and Other Components (1 year)
The components warranty for electrical and other items is 1 year, subject to the terms explained below.
Terms and Conditions
- Products are warranted against manufacturer’s defects for the period as specified above, from date of installation, subject to the terms and conditions contained herein. In cases where the proof of installation date cannot be shown, the warranty period starts from date of purchase.
- The product will be replaced, repaired or parts replaced free of charge by Radiant Heating and Cooling Solutions (RHCS) if, at their sole discretion, it is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
- This warranty only applies to products sold and distributed within Australia by Radiant Heating and Cooling Solutions and its authorised distributors.
- This warranty only applies if the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions under normal use and with reasonable care (in the opinion of Radiant Heating and Cooling Solutions) subject to all terms and conditions set out in this document and in the instruction manuals.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damages resulting from the misuse of this product.
- Defects or damages from abnormal use, improper storage or corrosive environments, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised repair, neglect, rough handling, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, ingress of dirt, dust, acts of God.
- Breakage or damage to parts unless caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship.
- The cost of delivery or transportation of the product.
- Normal wear and tear and reasonable abrasion.
- If the product has been modified or repaired by anyone other than a warranty service by Radiant Heating and Cooling Solutions or by an authorised installer, or if it is repaired using unauthorised spare parts
- The cost of new installation or complete removal of the product, including labour costs.
- Damage to the components due to improper installation or improper use of the product.
- Radiant Heating and Cooling Solutions is not liable for any damages incurred while using this product or if this product becomes faulty during use.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST RADIANT HEATING AND COOLING SOLUTIONS SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF DEFECTS IN PRODUCT. HOWEVER, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCLUDE NOR LIMIT ANY OF YOUR LEGAL (STATUTORY) RIGHTS UNDER THE APPLICABLE NATIONAL LAWS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW RADIANT HEATING AND COOLING SOLUTIONS DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCTS OR FUNCTIONALITY, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUES OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFIT, INCREASED COSTS OR EXPENSES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RADIANT HEATING AND COOLING SOLUTIONS’ LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY DEFECT OF PRODUCT IN MATERIAL, DESIGN AND WORKMANSHIP.